You can set up a privatized database and quickly upload data without requiring prior approvals.
- Step 1: Enter the Contract Address and click Next
- Contract conflict (with public contract or under personal name)
- Step 2: Click on Project Name and Submit
- The parsed contract table structure can be viewed in My Dataset after submitting the contract
- Support adjusting the name of the project and contract
- Press “Edit” to confirm
- Support of local CSV file uploads
- You can now create up to 10 data tables
Data upload process
- The first line of the CSV file is the header, which becomes the field name following a successful import of the data.
- Size of uploaded CSV file should not exceed 50MB
- When data is updated using the same table name, the new data will overwrite the original data on the table.
- Field names and types can be adjusted
- Support for deleting the uploaded data tables and the data within.
View Uploaded Data
- View uploaded data under: Worksheets --> Datasets --> My Dataset
- one user can only create one database